Cut the Tie! Is Advisor Attire dated? Rethink the Financial Advisor Podcast Episode 30 Featuring Derek Notman & Adam Holt.
Power suit, Power Tie, Power Windows….is this what advisors have to project (wear) to be successful? Join Adam & Derek as they discuss the history of advisor attire and how it’s not like the past anymore. A fun chat that stemmed from a viral LinkedIn post where Derek cut his tie off and even got Sir Richard Branson to comment!
Adam & Derek discuss the following in Rethink the Financial Advisor Podcast Episode 30:
- Stories from the past
- The acceptable norm -what we used to wear and what we wear now
- Viral LinkedIn post on cutting a neck tie off
- How you dress says something about you
- How being authentic and stating a position that can be debated is great for marketing and brand building
- How being genuine is what people really want over nice clothes and flashy toys
- And lots more!
- Follow RethinkFA on LinkedIn
- Check out Derek’s viral LinkedIn “Cutting the Tie” post
- Apply to be a guest on the RethinkFA Think Tank
Connect With Adam Holt:
- Schedule an Asset-Map Demo
- [email protected]
- LinkedIn: Adam Holt
- LinkedIn: Asset-Map
- Facebook: Asset-Map
- Twitter: Asset_Map
- YouTube: Asset-Map
Connect With Derek Notman:
- Schedule a Call with Derek
- LinkedIn: Derek Notman
- LinkedIn: Conneqtor
- Twitter: Derek Notman
- Twitter: Conneqtor
- Facebook: Conneqtor
- YouTube: Derek Notman
You are able to listen to the full podcast here.