What does it mean to be a financial advisor in the 21st century? The industry is evolving and financial advisors and clients all require something more, something different. In this podcast, we examine the change and pick apart the status quo, questioning (rethinking) everything.
In our very first episode, meet your hosts, Adam Holt and Derek Notman! The dynamic duo share their journey from financial advisors to becoming successful FinTech CEOs. They also tackle the need to rethink what it means to be a financial advisor in the 21st century, and how to thrive. Join Adam and Derek as they dismantle the status quo!
In this podcast, Adam & Derek discuss:
- Why we need to rethink what it means to be a financial advisor in the 21st industry
- Their journey of becoming successful entrepreneurs within the FinTech space
- The importance of mentorship within the financial industry
- How this podcast could assist you as your ‘mini mentor’
- What to expect from the show
- And more
We’d love your feedback – feel free to connect with Adam and Derek online:
- LinkedIn: Adam Holt
- LinkedIn: Asset-Map
- Facebook: Asset-Map
- Twitter: Asset_Map
- YouTube: Asset-Map