Virtual models of working are becoming more important, as the world continues to makes sense of what the future looks like in a post Covid19 world.
I was privileged enough to feature on episode 27 of the Innovating Advice podcast with Kate Holmes. The episode was titled ‘Ditch The Status Quo And Build Your Ideal Life and Business’.
How virtual advisors can build an ideal life and business
Kate and I discussed how the Virtual Advisor System gives brick-and-mortar financial planners a turnkey solution to making the transition to 100% virtual practice.
CFA’s who are transitioning to the virtual advisor model are experiencing a new normal in terms of ideal life and business. Less overhaul, more revenue, and more time with your family, as well as the ability to work anywhere in the world.
Key takeaways for virtual advsors: Episode 27 of Innovating Advice
- The benefits of working remotely.
- Why advisors are hesitant to change, and how they can overcome this.
- Building trust online.
- Being the example that resonates with the client: Establishing an awesome life and work balance.
- How to define your ideal client.
- The importance of having a strong digital footprint.
- Deciding what platforms and tools to use.
- How to provide value through your digital communications.
- How the Virtual Advisor System can work for you.
- The most effective apps and tools to enhance your productivity.
- The importance of focusing on the positive.
I highly recommend you have a listen if you’re a financial advisor wanting to make the transition to a semi or fully virtual model.
My purpose is to make sure that virtual advisors feel supported as we navigate this scary new world.